BlueSnap Adds More Platform & Shopping Cart Connections to its All-in-one Payment Platform
Explore this investment
Combine the global processing power of BlueSnap with the platforms you already use
WALTHAM, MA – December 19, 2017 BlueSnap, an online payments technology company, which recently launched the All-in-one Payment Platform, today announces new connections with JotForm, Armatic, EventsAir, and shopping carts UltraCart, OpenCart, and LemonStand to help businesses increase sales, save time and development costs with best-in-class global payment processing.
When businesses process payments with the BlueSnap integration they get the full benefit of BlueSnap’s global processing power which includes a network of 20+ banks located around the world. Payments are routed using its intelligent payment routing technology so that more payments are approved and businesses see more sales. It also comes with a merchant account, world-class fraud prevention, returning shopper technology, a mobile reporting app and powerful payment analytics.
“Businesses want their payment processing integrated with the software they rely on to run their business,” said Jeff Coppolo, SVP, Global Partnerships, BlueSnap. “We built our All-in-one Payment Platform with the flexibility to easily integrate with hundreds of software solutions so that businesses can take advantage of BlueSnap’s global processing network.”
“We felt it was important to allow users to simultaneously collect critical information alongside payments, reducing the back-and-forth emails and friction of collecting money,” said Aytekin Tank, founder and CEO of JotForm. “We’re incredibly excited to kick off this partnership with BlueSnap, who shares our belief in affordably empowering small businesses with the tools needed to thrive.”
Snapshot of new integrations:
- JotForm, an easy-to-use online form builder that lets businesses make a simple, attractive, customized order or donation form for their business in minutes. The integration with BlueSnap makes it easy to accept payments for donations, product orders, memberships and subscriptions.
- Armatic’s invoice intelligence platform enables you to streamline collections, invoices and account receivable processes for powerful task automation and utilizes BlueSnap’s payment gateway via a powerful API to process global payments.
- EventsAIR, an all-inclusive event management platform for events of all types and sizes to provide a unified event management and global payment processing solution where attendees can select events and securely submit their payment to be processed by BlueSnap.
- LemonStand, a flexible, eCommerce platform that enables web designers to create and customize their online store and reach more global shoppers with BlueSnap’s global payment processing.
- OpenCart, an open source, eCommerce platform with product catalog, payments, shipping/tax, SEO optimization and more to effectively run your business with BlueSnap’s global credit and debit card payments for better conversions.
- UltraCart, a full-featured, easy to use shopping cart software solution for businesses looking to create an online store and securely process global credit and debit card payments.
These new integrations complement BlueSnap’s network of partners which can be found here.
BlueSnap provides an All-in-one Payment Platform designed to accelerate commerce for B2B and B2C businesses. Our Platform supports online and mobile sales, marketplaces, subscriptions, invoice payments and manual orders through a virtual terminal. With a single-integration to our Platform you can accept any payment with ease. The Platform includes access to 100 payment types, including popular e-wallets, built-in world class fraud prevention to protect your sales and detailed analytics to help you grow your business. And with integrations to over 100 platforms and shopping carts, you can start processing payments immediately. Learn how BlueSnap can help your business accept payments and sell more at http://home.bluesnap.com/.
“BlueSnap” and its logo are registered trademarks of BlueSnap, Inc.
Kimberly Rowell, BlueSnap
(781) 790-5014(o) (617) 816-5774 (m)