Evolve IP Recognized in Gartner’s Market Guide for Midmarket Unified Communications as a Service, North America
Explore this investment
Delivers Award-Winning UCaaS Solution Globally Via Worldwide Sales and Support Offices and Expanded Partner Relationships
WAYNE, Pa.—January 11, 2018—Evolve IP, The Cloud Strategy Company™, today announced that the company was recognized in Gartner’s Market Guide for Midmarket Unified Communications as a Service, North America. The Market Guide provides an overview of the Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market and vendor offerings. In addition to this Market Guide, in 2017 Evolve IP was recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America2 and the Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service.3
Evolve IP’s cloud-based unified communications solution delivers best-of-breed collaboration features like video, chat, and conferencing with the crystal clear voice services required by today’s midmarket and enterprise firms. The award-winning solution was designed from the beginning to integrate with the applications a business already uses; dramatically easing deployment and user adoption. Plus, with a focus on being a truly strategic partner, Evolve IP customizes solutions to fit the proprietary needs of an organization instead of forcing them into a one-size-fits-none service.
Major features of Evolve IP’s award-winning solution include:
- Collaboration – Best-of-breed tools, seamlessly integrated, that drive productivity including: Presence, Chat, Voice, Video and Conferencing (web, audio and video)
- IP Phones– A global, enterprise-class, hosted IP phone system
- o Pick your device: Use your own compatible handsets or leverage Evolve IP’s relationships with Polycom and Yealink for HD handsets
- o Limitless Capacity: In-country unlimited usage, local phone numbers, free in-network calling, and a cost-effective, consistent International rate plan across all locations
- o Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery: maintain communications regardless of technology, power or carrier failures.
- Mobility – Work consistently across all platforms and on the road: Windows, Mac, iOS and Android compatibility
- Certified Compliant
- o Unified messaging, call / screen recording and collaboration features have all been certified by the top 3rd-party auditors in the world for compliance regulations including HIPAA/ HITRUST, PCI-DSS, SOC II and more.
- Application Integration
- o “Telephony enable” your applications including Skype for Business, Google Apps and over 40 prebuilt CRM integrations OR leverage Evolve IP’s APIs and custom development services to build your own.
- Management Simplicity– easily control your configuration and users around the world from our award-winning, Web-based OSSmosis portal
- Seamless Contact Center Integration
- o Evolve IP’s UCaaS solution integrates quickly and seamlessly with our award-winning omni-channel contact center.
“We are very pleased to be recognized in this Gartner Market Guide along with our inclusion in other reports from their analyst community,” said Scott Kinka Chief Technology Officer and Founding Partner of Evolve IP. “And while our roots may have originated here in North America, we are also very excited to be rapidly expanding our compliant cloud communications solutions in Europe as we fully leverage our new associates in the Netherlands and expand our channel presence in the United Kingdom.”
One of the world’s fastest growing cloud strategy companies, Evolve IP provides best-of-breed cloud solutions to more than 1,500 enterprises across the globe and to more than 350,000 users. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on the company’s Evolve IP OneCloudTM strategy to migrate multiple integrated cloud computing and cloud communications services onto a single, unified platform including: disaster recovery, contact centers, IP phone systems / unified communications, virtual desktops, IaaS, and more.